Vickery Trading Co.'s Associate Training Program is a 21-month
employment training program.
While in the program, Associates receive:
- Training as a professional seamstress
- Training on industrial sewing machines
- Fair wages for VTC products and those of other clients
- Experience in an American business environment
- Training in American workplace behaviors and expectations
- Job experience to show on job applications and resumes
- An American job reference to help them in future employment searches
English is the #1 barrier to employment for refugees, therefore, language proficiency is the determining factor for graduation.
When Associates meet language and sewing proficiency expectations that allow them to be successfully employed in the US, they are eligible for graduation from our training program.
stay stitched to us
Subscribe to our newsletter for information about giving, products, sales & more