Volunteer with Us
Make An Impact
Resettlement is isolating. Meaningful relationships provide comfort, belonging and guidance as refugees settle into their new home.
Volunteers lead ESL, job readiness, resume preparation and mock interviews, equipping Associates for future success.
Volunteers help with tasks from pinning to filing, allowing us to maximize our impact with reg
Areas of Volunteer Service
- Support daily productivity in office while building relationships with Associates
- Can include sewing-related or administrative tasks, depending on interest and skill
- Volunteer for a 2-hour time slot (10 AM - 12 PM or 12 PM - 2 PM)
- One semester, weekly commitment of one hour minimum
- Help with behind-the-scenes needs of a fashion company.
- Will work on a variety of projects that help VTC have the most impact with refugees.
- Ideal for someone who may not have consistent availability.
- Hours subject to availability of volunteer and need of VTC.
- Sign-up to provide healthy snacks daily for 1 full week at a time (suggestions on sign-up).
- Deliver snacks for the entire week that you signed up for by Wednesday of the week before you signed up.
- No Volunteer Orientation necessary
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
Volunteer Requirements for all Volunteers
- Complete Volunteer Application
- Attend 1 Volunteer Orientation